Check out the full agenda!
In this year of existential issues, we need leaders who can bring us together to achieve true systems change. The Exchange 2020 will tackle pressing concerns of racial equity, the global pandemic, and the most severe recession in the United States since the Great Depression. Our focus is to identify systemic solutions that can emerge from these challenges to create transformational change. Here is a sample of our fantastic line-up:
- Angela Glover Blackwell, Founder in Residence, PolicyLink
- Beth Ford, President and CEO, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
- David Erickson, SVP & Head of Outreach and Education, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Edgar Villanueva, Author, Activist and Founder of the Decolonizing Wealth Project
- Efrain Gutierrez, Head of Impact & Evaluation, Obama Foundation
- Judy Monroe, M. D., President and CEO, CDC foundation
- Libby Schaaf, Mayor, Oakland, CA
- Mark Suzman, CEO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Michael McAfee, President & CEO, PolicyLink
- Michael D. Tubbs, Mayor, Stockton, CA
- Ndaba Mandela, Founder and Chairman, Mandela Institute for Humanity, and author, “Going to the Mountain: Life Lessons from My Grandfather, Nelson Mandela”
- Tyler Norris, CEO, Well Being Trust
- William Peduto, Mayor, Pittsburgh, PA
Early Bird expires soon; register today!